University of Exeter PhD Scholarships for Black British Researchers in the Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences. Ref: 4727
About the award
Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences.
This programme offering 4-year fully-funded PhD studentships to support Black British researchers has been established by philanthropic donations from University of Exeter alumni – you can read more about the donors here.
About the scholarship scheme
The aim of these scholarships is to help improve access and participation in PhD study for talented Black British students. Each studentship offers a comprehensive funding and support package designed to enable students to succeed in their PhD programme and beyond, including:
• 4 years of stipend funding at the UKRI rate (currently £17,668 for 2022/23)
• Funding for tuition fees the Home fee rate
• A research training support grant (to cover project costs; ranging from £2,000 minimum up to maximum of £10,000 for higher cost projects)
• The opportunity to undertake a placement of up to 6 months (in total) during the 4-year PhD programme (with access to additional funding of up to £2,500 to support placement costs).
• Access to mentoring support (specific to this studentship scheme)
Studentships can be held on a full-time or a part-time basis (part-time awards will be made on a pro-rate basis). Students on this scheme are expected to register on campus-based PhD programmes (i.e. distance learning is not supported).Continue reading “PhD Scholarships for Black British Researchers at the University of Exeter”
You must be logged in to post a comment.